The IaI provide an unparalleled cross-section of intelligent debate and discussion, running over 500 events per year, including at our flagship festivals HowTheLightGetsIn and Crunch. We are unique in that we combine this with online broadcasting on iai.tv.
If your company needs a powerful multi-platform partner to target engaged audiences and the world’s most exciting minds, then an IaI partnership is for you.
Our dedicated development team work across our events, online platforms and networks to ensure you get the most out of the partnership. We will talk with you about innovative ways to place your brand, product or concept into our programming. We then create a partnership tailored to your needs, selecting appropriate solutions to meet your business objectives.
Click below to see ways that you could work with us.
- Introduce a new idea or company topic for debate, and we will curate, attracting the best speakers on that topic, viewed by hundreds at one of our events and 10,000s online.
- Place a concept connected to your brand in our events programme and watch as IaI debates and talks are picked up by the mainstream media, including by the BBC and Channel 4.
- Host intimate sessions where we provide speakers for your key attendees around a big idea.
- Extensive branding benefits across cutting edge talks and debates and in programmes at one of our flagship events HowTheLightGetsIn and Crunch, or at a bespoke boutique event.
- Reach over 30,000 at HowTheLightGetsIn 2013 – an ideas-hungry demographic of over 95% highly-educated ABC1 professionals.
- Associate your brand with a specific set of debates and talks with leading voices, on subjects from economics to science fiction, communication to identity, technology to metaphysics.
- Use our influence and proximity to elite networks of journalists, politicians, and other leading thinkers to engage with key opinion formers.
- Host a VIP party, or sponsor one of our ‘VIP Green Rooms’, with the brightest and best, and get invaluable face-to-face contact time with influential networks.
- Introduce someone from your company to the stage on a subject, and our editorial team will coach and advise on how to inspire and engage, with online broadcast legacy on iai.tv.
- Test public response to your idea via our online networks of 10,000s and through our established media partnerships, including with the Huffington Post.
- Benefit from corporate entertaining at our flagship events, where your company can network in our unique environments or in premium nearby venues.
- Combine the latest marketing tactics in sponsorship by supporting both a cutting edge creative online space and festivals which celebrate the potential of the 21st century intellectual landscape.
- Put your brand alongside content on iai.tv, including via targeted page promotion, auto-roll advertisements, ident brand inclusion, and more.
- Bolster this online presence with digital media campaigns across eNewsletters, Facebook, Twitter, and more, where our messages and ideas get through to new audiences.
- Use IaI content for company-wide communications and leadership development, and showcase your brand and approach in a unique and unparalleled environment.
- Press Releases will mention your organisation, and our PR Agency is instructed to ask media outlets to mention our partners in the coverage we receive for our work. For example, we received over 150 mentions at our last HowTheLightGetsIn festival alone, including an editorial piece in The Guardian.
- Our established media partnerships with The Huffington Post, New Statesman, BBC Four, i-D, Dazed and Confused, New Scientist and more, mean that your brand has the potential to reach over 30 million globally.
Click here to see some of our recent partnerships.