Play your part in the future of the IaI and enjoy benefits including accreditation, complimentary tickets and exclusive events.
IaI Patrons are an exciting and exclusive new way to support the growth and success of The Institute of Art and Ideas. In return for an annual membership, enjoy an intimate relationship with our speakers, performers, artists, and curators, and benefit from a bespoke programme of private events and priority access.
Creative Patrons who donate £250 per annum to the IaI receive acknowledgement in the following ways:
- Priority Booking
- Four complimentary tickets
- Extended ‘Early Bird’ Rates discount
- Accreditation as an IaI Creative Patron in all published materials, in print and online
- Invitation to exclusive Members’ Events, including a Summer Drinks VIP Party and more
Legend Patrons who donate £1000 receive Creative Patrons benefits, plus:
- Accreditation as an IaI Legend Patron in all published materials, in print and online
- Four additional complimentary tickets
- Invitations to exclusive Patrons' events throughout the year
- Invitations to Patron Festival Breakfasts in Hay, led by the world’s greatest thinkers
Art and Ideas Production Circle
Patrons of the Art and Ideas Production Circle support the commissioning, conceptual design and production of cutting edge new thinking for the world of creativity and big thinking.
In return for your membership you will receive all the benefits of a Legend plus:
- A comprehensive VIP pass to all events at HowTheLightGetsIn and Crunch
- Private dinner with select high profile speakers
- Accreditation as a Patron of the Art and Ideas Production Circle in all published materials, in print and online
- The opportunity to input into the ideas generation and editorial process behind our world-class talks and debates
- The opportunity to host your own private reception for 12 guests at the Globe at Hay
- Private tour at HowTheLightGetsIn for up to four people, and exclusive Green Room access